Home » » Download Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security 2013

Download Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security 2013

Download Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security 2013
Download Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security 2013 - Kaspersky PURE Is the best security products from Kaspersky Lab. You could say this product is a combination of protection of Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) and Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS).

Kaspersky PURE gives guarantee full protection from viruses and cybercrime, equipped with the My Parental Control feature that protects from threats related to computer and Internet usage.

In addition to these features, Kaspersky PURE products also have other features that are not less sophisticated, such as My Backup feature, My Encryption, My password Manager, My Control Center, and My System Tune-Up.


Screenshot:




2 komentar:

  1. kaspersky nya trial 30 hari sob, untuk menjadikanx fullversion anda tinggal download Activation Purex, anda bisa download di easylicense.blogspot.com. untuk lebih jelas caranya silahkan lihat di sini sob http://tigrainfo.blogspot.com/2013/06/cara-aktivasi-kaspersky-pure-menjadi.html

    Terima kasih telah berkunjung sob, salam...

    BalasHapus